Newcastle University Canoe Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tees Tour............................

+5
Jim 85
stickey
kevvo
Pete
Mike
9 posters

Go down

Tees Tour............................ Empty Tees Tour............................

Post  Mike Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Good trip guys. Thanks for organising it Steve & Committee. I'm sure everyone will agree that it went pretty well.

Nice one.

Bring on the xmas curry!
x
Mike
Mike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tees Tour............................ Empty Re: Tees Tour............................

Post  Pete Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 pm

Yep grand trip well done to the committee for the organising and to the freshers who hopefully havent been scared away by too many swims!

It seems we have made UK rivers - someone posted on there about us having a 'huge' group and tried to get a discussion going on how irresponsible this was but it seems it got shouted down quite quickly! But I think the forum has been taken down as I have heard there was a fatality on the Dart this weekend.
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Tees Tour............................ Empty Re: Tees Tour............................

Post  kevvo Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:38 am

from his later post....

bla bla bla ''''thought it might generate some discussion (what these forums doo-hickeys are for, I was lead to believe?)''' bla bla bla-

- how the hell did he know me and steve where there?????

kevvo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:20 pm

That wasnt aimed at you (its one of those phrases) but the next post confused him as someone did name you!

Think Dave summed it up quite well and there seems to be loads of support for us. Did Em really hand roll there on Sunday as well as Saturday?

Oh how joyful it was getting up at 5:30 this morning to come to work!
Pete
Pete

Back to top Go down

Post  stickey Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:44 pm

http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57462

I think that only a truely brilliant king and organised Shocked president could pull off such and increadable event! cheers
stickey
stickey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim 85 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I agree young steven!

Jim 85

Back to top Go down

Post  James P Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Some particularly nice comments on the UK Rivers thread, esp. from the likes of Paul L & I'm glad someone's attempt to bad mouth us was quickly shouted down! Has the club ever had this much coverage/attention in the past? Thanks to everyone for a brilliant weekend; it was memorable from start to finish!
James P
James P

Back to top Go down

Post  HelenSKT Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

he he! yeah brill weekend everyone thank you! Getting up for work this morning wasn't pretty! Rolling Eyes
HelenSKT
HelenSKT

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:06 am

thanks to all for a great weekend!!

I have got a few little goodies to give back to people, which where lost and found at the weekend, who i no who's they are!! Smile

If anybody else lost kit please let me know and well try our best to find it and get it back to you!!

Or if you have found some nice lil goodies.

thanks

patrick

patrick

Back to top Go down

Tees Tour............................ Empty lost...

Post  SamDes Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 pm

hey guys, not at tees tour but at tyne i managed to loose both my board shorts and pogies:

The boardshorts were blue billabong ones and the pogies were palm long sleeved ish ones

If anyone found them please please let me know - am currently having to borrow swimshorts off my housemates and its grim Razz

Thanks,
Sam

SamDes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down